Wednesday, December 29, 2010

365.2011

I know it's a bit early, but I want to get a head start on this project.

For the next 12 months, I'm going to pick different 30 day challenges and post each day. The challenges can range from letters to songs to photos, and I'm pretty non-discriminatory. A lot of the lists I've just found surfing on the web, some are from Facebook, and others are from other blogs. I'd like to thank everyone who I've gotten the lists from.

Hopefully this will work out. As each new year comes around, I try to make a goal that will last until the next year. In 2009, I kept a log of books that I read. In 2010, I picked one text message a day that stuck with me (or one post from a website, or one status update). Now it's time for me to try to reflect and see not only where I've been but also where I'm hoping to go. These challenges ask the blogger to pause and remember, and also to look into the future and figure out what I want to do and who I want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment