Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122 - Your favorite movie

This is a tough one, because most of my favorite movies, I've already talked about. But here's another one:


I watched this film in Italian during high school, and fell in love with it. It's such a cute story: postman falls in love with girl who won't have him, romantic poet moves in on postman's route, postman asks advice, poet is cranky, but it all ends up perfectly in the end.

I'm not sure if it's the Italian language, or the actors, or the plot, or all three, but something about this movie strikes a chord with me. It's beautiful in more ways than one, and this beauty transcends the screen and fills me with happiness.

This is one of the few movies that I've actually bought, and it's one of my most watched movies too. In fact, I may just go and watch it right now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment