Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 130 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago

((Just a note, I'm all caught up - I have been writing down what I should be posting (complete with notes about what photos to put up), but because we don't have WiFi at our house, it sometimes is a bit cumbersome to sit down every day to post. I'll try to get better about it, but also know that I'm doing my best))

So, a photo of me as a baby? I have lots of those ...


So here I am, baby bucket and all. My favorite part of the picture is the fact that there is more padding than baby in the car seat - I mustn't have been more than a couple of months old (if that), and I guess my parents were just being overcautious about keeping me warm.

Though I do wonder sometimes how I wouldn't overheat. Maybe I was sleeping too soundly ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment