Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 121 - Your favorite song


So thanks to one of my friends, this song has now been stuck in my head for hours (seven, at least). I heard it the other day on the radio, then later on my Pandora, and finally, I just had to figure out what it was. And that led to me watching/listening to the video around ten times ... straight.

I'm not sure what it is about this song, because it's definitely not my usual genre of music. But part of it is the lyrics, and the "coming home" part of it - I've been waiting to come home for months, and though I'm not completely there yet, it's within reach, and within sight.

Is this song my favorite of all time? No. Absolutely not. But it's my favorite right now, and that's the important thing. Because just like the artist, I'm coming home, and coming home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment