Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 131 - A photo of you taken recently

Again, sorry for the late posts - but I have been keeping up with it!


This is the most recent photo that I could find, though I'm sure there are more recent ones. This was taken around two weeks ago (was it really that soon?). One of my best friends Michelle (standing 2nd to the right) was leaving school, and so we decided to all (well .. the rest of us) get together for a couple of pictures.

It was a nice day - hence the capris and t-shirts. It threatened rain, but luckily we moved Michelle out before the first droplets came down. I guess the weather reflected the events of the day: sunshine in the morning, cloudy when moving out, and the sky finally cried when she left.

I miss this: school, friends close by, being together. Part of me wishes the summer would already be over, because I really want to be together again. But I also know that we'll have amazing stories to tell when we see each other again in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment