Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 124 - Your favorite book

This is an impossible post, because I have too many favorites and no favorites at the same time. It sounds strange, but it kind of makes sense: each time I read a book, it's my favorite for a short time (because I'm actually taking time to read it), but in the long run, I don't really have any favorites. Except for one.


Winnie-the-Pooh is always there, and I usually go back to him if I'm having a bad day, or just need a familiar ... face ... to see. The stories don't change, but sometimes my perspective on them does - Pooh has given me more insight than anyone, and as abnormal as that seems, it's also the truth.

I'm in love with Winnie-the-Pooh, because he'll never leave, and he'll never change. I think he knows that he's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment