Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 123 - Your favorite television show

Though I'd like to say that I've actually been productive during my summer vacation thus far, that isn't necessarily the case. But how does this pertain to the prompt?

Well, in the past two days, I have watched (and re-watched half) the first season of Ice Road Truckers.

I started watching it on Tuesday when I hung out with a friend, and we watched the first 2 1/2 episodes. Then the ball just kept on rolling. I've been watching the episodes whenever I can, and usually just sit down on our couch and knit while I"m watching. But, as strange as this sounds, it almost makes me feel as if it's the middle of the winter, and that instead of wearing a short-sleeve shirt, or capris, I should be wearing a ski jacket and longjohns.

No comments:

Post a Comment