Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 135 - Your favorite website

There are way too many.

  • blogger: obviously. I mean, I need to post 365 posts this year, which means that I'm getting to know it quite personally
  • tumblr: my other blog is fun as well - I like that there are more than one type of post, and it's more of a "here's a spurt of my thinking ...." rather than a "let's sit down and write a legible post"
  • Facebook: I've tried to ween myself off, and have been successful a couple of times. I'm trying it again, but it isn't working out too well .... depending on how bad it gets, I may just delete it for a bit and see how it goes.
  • Dear Old Love: it's really sad, but something draws me to it. I have the Dear Old Love book, and every day I go to three websites the first time I log onto the computer: email, Facebook, and dearoldlove.
Those are my top 4. Another one? GMail. I'm slightly addicted to checking my email (even though I don't usually have anything other than subscription notifications).

No comments:

Post a Comment