Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 181 - Onward!

Sorry - the queue messed up again!

Went to class, where there were about 5 of us. Went home and started my reading fest. I eventually went out to run some errands: fruit market (pictures will come the next time I go) and to get lunch (Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers) [very yummy!].

Other than that, I basically just sat at home reading Onward by Howard Schultz. After 220 pages, I finally finished it, and then promptly spent 2 hours on various Starbucks blogs, websites, and photo sites. Yes, it was a very productive afternoon.

We had dinner, planned menus, and then just hung around. Started another book (yes, another one): The Freedom Writers Diary - it's so good, I'm surprised it has taken me this long to start reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment