Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 180 - I like to eat, eat, eat cupcakes and bonobos

Today was the dreaded second exam. Well ... maybe not so dreaded, but definitely intricate! Last night I studied so much, there were monkeys (and apes) in my dreams. I couldn't help but classify them even while I was sleeping. Bonobos: pan paniscus; Chimpanzees: pan troglodytes; Orangutan: pongo pygmaeus. My dreams were like a scene from Ape World. If there is such a place ....

The test went well - I wore a lucky Michigan shirt, and I think I did rather well. I know that I got a couple of tricky questions right, but now it's just how many points I'll get for my short answer questions.

Came home, went to library because our internet was still down. Read (a lot!) of Onward. Hopefully I'll finish it tonight ... but looking at the time, maybe I won't.

And then (drumroll please!) we got news that my dad got a promotion at work! His original boss was moved to a different department, so my dad took his place. It was very exciting news. So what did I do? Bake 4 dozen cupcakes, of course! (y'all should know me by now ...) Now, enjoy the pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment