Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 168 - Napville, USA

Sorry for no post yesterday, but I think you'll understand.

Thursday night I had one of the strangest dreams I've had, ever. I can't remember all of the details, but it had something to do with me being in a special army that was going to fight against the ghosts and aliens when they came to take over the world. Yup. Really strange.

So, as hard as this is to believe, I didn't sleep too well. When I woke up, I was scared for the alien apocalypse, and was dragging for most of the day after I woke up for class.

Class was boring - though I found the cutest picture of a tarsier and sent it along to a friend.
I mean, really, how cute is that?? I want it as a pet. Too bad it's illegal.

I came back from class, and then eventually took an nap, but for who knows how long. I finished the sweater I started during finals week (yes, back in May, shush). I only had one sleeve left, but I was honestly debating just making a one-sleeved sweater - I've learned that I hate knitting sleeves.

Anyways, my dad and I went to Lowe's to get paint for the dining room, and that was about it. We watched The King's Speech. Yup, that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment