Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 154 - French Toast and Fitness

So I realized that my post for yesterday didn't post (I had it in queue). But here's what it said:

Today was uneventful, but fun.

I went to my dad's work for a nice french toast breakfast, and even though it was a bit boring just sitting in his office for a while, it was really nice to chat with the people he works with and be introduced to new people as well - it's so adorable how much he talks about the rest of us when we aren't there.

After hanging around his office for a while, I left and went home. I tanned for a bit, and then just hung around again, watching TV and looking at recipes.

I've gone through 37 pages of blog recipes .... and have way too many ideas about what to make for my dad for dinners. Too bad his idea of "stepping outside the box" is Italian-dressing-marinated chicken breasts.

Other than that, I haven't done much today - I'm going to work out in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment