Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166 - Extreme Coupon-ing Marathon!!

Went to class, then walked to the ends of the Earth to try and find the Public Safety Office at LSU. It was a struggle. I looked up the map this morning and distinctly remember thinking "that's not a bad walk." Well, when I was walking for 20 minutes, I started doubting my reading skills and thought I had missed the building. Nope. I had to walk a couple more blocks. Then I was there. Luckily, the people who worked there didn't give me any trouble with getting my parking pass, and so tomorrow I won't have to spend money to go to class!

I got home and turned on the TV as I cleaned up the kitchen and put away laundry - and found that there was an Extreme Couponing marathon. Oops. This is one of my newest obsessions (along with knitting blogs) - maybe it's my OCD personality, and my love of "extreme" things, but I am in love with this show. So it was hard to stop watching and actually sit down and study.

I studied for a bit, and seem to know the stuff. Not going to say much about how I think I'll do on the exam, because I don't want to jinx it. I hope it goes well.

Tonight I've mostly been knitting, and watching Extreme Couponing, substitution the commercials with studying. We'll see how this works out .....

No comments:

Post a Comment