Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 172 - Day'O'Studying

Today I woke up (surprise surprise), and went to school really early. As in,  half-hour earlier than I usually do early. But it was all for a good cause: I wanted to finish working on some notes before a girl I talk to came. She's so sweet, but I always know that as soon as she comes, I get zero work done.

So, I got to school early, went to class (annoying), then went to see my exam after class. No surprises there. I went to Starbucks to study (only lasted about an hour or so), but managed to get a fair amount of work done by throwing on Pandora's Solo Piano station (I swear that that music has made me focus for exams better than anything). Came back home, and hung around for an hour.

I decided that I was getting absolutely nothing done, so I went to the library to study some more - only to find out that they don't believe in having electrical plugs near any of the work tables. I ended up sitting in a chair in their magazine section in order to find a power source. Not my favorite option ....

I came home, started laundry, scooped litter, and cleaned my room. I also found out that Blizzard has a new hiding place .....


Yup, she was under the rug. I almost stepped on her head, but didn't. Thank goodness!

Now it's just about time for dinner, and then I'm hoping to either read something for fun (gasp!!) or get more of the notes done. I'm hoping to not have any homework when my mom comes down (2 days!!). I'll let y'all know the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment