Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22 - Someone You Want to Give a Second Chance To

So I know that I've blown it - I didn't post yesterday, and the post that I just posted isn't like the others. And I hate to say that this one won't be either.

I honestly cannot think of anyone I would want to give a second chance to. That sounds horribly mean, but it's true. The people who deserve a second chance are those that would never do anything to force that to become an option; I mean, the people who I care enough about and would be willing to give a second chance wouldn't ever put themselves in a situation that would force me to have to debate whether they were worthy of a second chance.

There have been plenty of people who I have given a second chance to - and many of them have already had letters addressed to them. But even though I may believe in second chances for certain people, I don't believe in third chances for anyone. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on both of us for letting the relationship come to that.

I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were hoping for. You may be reading this hoping that I would give you a second chance. If this is the case, then I apologize. I guess you'll just have to wait a bit longer to see if I come to you and try to fix things.

1 comment: