Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 - The person you know that is going through bad times

Hey love,

You may think that the world is all bad, and that no one will stand behind you. But please don't think that, because it's not true. I'll be here. Whenever and wherever you need me.

Though I know the distance isn't the greatest thing in the world, don't let it get in the way and believe that you can't come to me. If you ever need me, my phone is always on, and my car keys are only a couple of minutes away (if I'm not in my room already).

You've gone through a lot. Too much for me to fathom, and too much that is fair for someone to go through. We both know that life isn't fair. But just because life isn't fair doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a run for its money ... fight until the finish.

And know that I'll be fighting right alongside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment