Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day

Hey there,

I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name. We met at the UROP work-study information session, and again at the resume workshop. I remember you said that you commuted to your classes, and you were born in India.

I wish I could see you around campus, because it seemed as if in the two or three hours I knew you, we really hit it off. But unfortunately, I don't think that I could pick you out of a crowd now.

You won't see this, and I'm fairly certain that you don't remember me. I have a good memory for random people, and I've learned that a lot of people don't share that gift. But sometimes that gift is a curse, because I remember the really nice people that I want to get to know, but can't, because we were thrown together by pure chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment