Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101 - A photo of your favorite film



I switch on and off between which is my favorite: it's usually either Matilda or Secondhand Lions. A while back, it was Secondhand Lions, but now it's Matilda.

I'm not really quite sure why I like this movie so much. Maybe it's because it's about books, and a child who loves books. Perhaps it's because it's one of the few films that I believe is actually better than their book counterpart (gasp!). Or maybe it's just that I find the movie irresistibly cute.

No matter what the reason, this is one of the two movies that I can never just flip past if I find it on T.V. It's also one of the three movies I brought to college. And it's the movie that one of my best friends gave me as a graduation gift - and it was undoubtedly one of the gifts I was most excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment