Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95 - A photo of you now


This is me, really. As in, I took this photo on Sunday, but wore the same thing today (don't worry, everything was clean, and I only wore it for 2 hours on Sunday).

I am, quite literally, in love with this scarf. My cousin gave it to me on Sunday (when I saw her at dinner, after being deprived of her gorgeous face for way too long), and it's from Scotland. My friends are in love with it - it's cashmere, so it's really soft, and it's really warm too.

The outfit worked out well today - I wore Ugg boots, brown leggings (with white longjohns underneath), this off-white turtleneck sweater, the scarf, and a maroon jacket to complete the look. Though it was warm yesterday (close to 60 degrees), it ended up snowing a bit today (nothing stuck, but it was definitely snow falling from the sky).

Ahh well, Michigan weather can continue to fluctuate, because now I have an amazing Scottish scarf to keep me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment