Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 117 - A photo from last summer

I'd like to preface this picture by saying that this is the only photo that I could find of myself that was truly from the summer, and wasn't a photo via Skype (my friends and I like to play around with screenshots)


This was taken two days after I came back from Baton Rouge - I had been gone for around a month, and came back to him, as well as a group of friends who couldn't (wouldn't) wait to see me.

We were at a bonfire at one of my friend's houses, and she was leaving for college the next day. My mom and I certainly planned it nicely for me to get back in time to say goodbye to everyone (one of my friends left the day that I came back, but luckily she left in the afternoon and I arrived in the morning). The bonfire was fun, the memories are even more fun, and the summer was unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment