Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 119 - A photo of someone you find attractive


I have to confess something: I am slightly obsessed with former Michigan hockey player Carl Hagelin. He's from Sweden, and my mom made a giant handmade Swedish flag to honor him. He was amazing. Really.

And, I'm sorry, but isn't he cute?? All this year, I kept hoping that I could see him off the ice, just once. Walking to class, riding back from practice, getting coffee, buying groceries. Anything. I just wanted to see him in person, instead of with a sheet of plexiglass between us.

Alas, I didn't see him. Unless you consider me seeing him through a bus window a success (I don't). But anyways, here he is, in all his Swedish glory.

It's been a pleasure to watch him play, and I'm definitely going to continue to follow his career (he's now playing in the NHL) for as long as he plays hockey.

Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden!

No comments:

Post a Comment