Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 109 - A photo of you on a school trip

Unfortunately, I haven't gone on any school trips, unless you count three days in 8th grade going to Washington D.C., which I can't find any pictures of.

The closest I've gotten to school trips would have to be Quiz Bowl meets sophomore through senior year of high school. Every week, for about five months, we would drive to random schools and play Quiz Bowl, which is kind of like Jeopardy! but without any chance for choice.

I loved all three years of it, even though the meets would give me mental whiplash. But it was great to bond with my teammates, and cheer each other on while we flaunted our knowledge.

Sometimes I miss it. But then again, I enjoy having my Wednesday nights free to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment