Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91 - Your facebook profile picture


This is my new profile picture as of three days ago - I took it during Fall semester, but I just found it again. 

Ten facts about me:
  1. I'm a mutt: I used to live in Michigan, currently live in Baton Rouge, and go to University of Michigan
  2. I'm a Northern Belle - it's like a Southern Belle, but we have snow
  3. People tell me I'm good at stuff, especially academics
  4. I love to read - even when it's not socially acceptable for me to have a book in my purse
  5. I'm obsessed with Michigan hockey. It's almost as if I become a different person when I go to the games - I want fights, and swear.
  6. I love speaking Italian, and want to visit there sometime
  7. I'm "dainty," "quiet," "shy," and "timid" to whoever doesn't know me - loud, giggly, and chatty to those who do
  8. I've grown as a person during college - I used to be a push-over, but now know how to push buttons back
  9. I'm my daddy's little princess ... and am very okay with that fact
  10. I'm slightly addicted to Starbucks - it is my Haven, and the baristas know my oddly specific hot cocoa: grande non-fat 3 pump mocha, no whip, extra hot, made with love hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment