Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 110 - A photo of something you enjoy doing


Lately, this has been what I've been doing, almost 24/7. Knitting. I had this crazy idea to start a sweater during finals week, and haven't been able to put it down!

It's my first real 'project,' and I've never purled before, but I think it's coming along quite nicely - there aren't any holes (yet) nor uneven stitches (yet). And I'm hoping to keep it that way.

This past week has been crazy (hence the whole not posting thing), but it's so relaxing to be able to sit down and just knit a row or two of the sweater if I need a break. And I don't feel guilty after it, unlike watching a TV show, or just wasting my time away on the Internet.

No, knitting is relaxing. And in the end, I'll have a (hopefully) nice sweater out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment