Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 107 - A photo of someone you couldn't live without

I'm sorry - I've blown it. I know that. But it's also finals week, and I've literally pulled a couple of all-nighters to finish a darned poster that holds all of the research I've been doing all year. Basically, it's a big thing. And needed lots of attention (it was needy). But, here we go:


These are the founders of Starbucks, and based on the last couple of days, I really wouldn't have been able to survive without them. Granted, I've tried to be responsible, tried to curb my hot cocoa addiction, but they just make it so well. And they make it my way.

I sometimes feel bad about my oddly specific hot chocolate - 3 pumps mocha, 2 pumps peppermint, 1 vanilla, nonfat, extra hot, no whipped cream. But they're accommodating, and don't make me feel bad for liking things a specific way. And I like my hot cocoa when I'm feeling bad, or stressed, or happy, or just about any other emotion.

So thank you, Jerry, Gordon, and Zev. If you three hadn't founded my Haven, I wouldn't be here today. And please know that I'll be calling on you during finals week. Be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Love for Jerry, Gordon, and Zev. Everyday.

    ReplyDelete