Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102 - A photo of you when you should have been doing something else

Well, most of my pictures are like that. Or at least a lot of the recent ones, anyways. I should be doing homework, emailing people, cleaning my room, or just being productive. But nope, a decent amount of pictures are taken just to procrastinate. But so goes college.


I took this photo about a week or so ago. I had a photo like it before, but realized that a couple of things were wrong with it:
  1. It didn't have the current room arrangement. The first picture was obviously from first semester, before I had put my bed up against the wall.
  2. I didn't really look like it anymore - my hair was longer back then, and styled differently.
  3. Probably most importantly (to me, at least), I didn't have the fleur de lis necklace as I do now. I seriously never take it of. Ever. And something just looked strange to not have it in the photo.
When this picture was taken, I was supposed to be reading for Intro to Poetry, or for Literary Studies. I should have been working on math homework, or studying for a midterm. I should have been going over Linguistics assignments, or work information.

But at least it's a decent picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment