Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43 - A song that is a guilty pleasure

I'm sorry. I'm two minutes late. But I have a good excuse: I have done nothing productive all day, then went to the UM hockey game (we won ..) but then had to go out to dinner with my family. So I JUST got back to my dorm room ....

Okay ... well ... as much as I hate to admit this:


I mean, the artist is amazing. Honest and truly. And I think he makes the song speak with loads more meaning than Miley Cyrus does. But the fact that it was originally a Miley Cyrus song makes it a guilty pleasure. That, compounded with the fact that for a while I had a crush on Joe (he looks cute in his older pictures, and he has a British accent) make this song fit the theme for today.

So there it is. My guilty pleasure song. I hope it becomes yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment