Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49 - A song from your favorite album

Hmmmm ... this is a tough decision. I'm not a huge fan of just one artist, and it's rare for me to have more than one album (heck, even more than a couple of songs) from one specific person. But I guess I'll choose my favorite song from the person I have the most music from, since that must mean I like them, right?


This song is so true, and it applies to multiple people in my life. It's for my best friends (L, M, J, B, N, E, I, M :) ), it's for my mom, my dad, my brother. It's for those who I like, and who like me (if there are any ...). It's for the people who I can't live without, and those who are far away. It's for all of my family, even those who have passed on.

Things are always better when we're together. And I always count down the days until that wish comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment