Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47 - A song that you hear often on the radio

I'm not going to lie - I absolutely hate the radio. Maybe it's because I don't have one distinct genre of music that I love, or maybe it's because I don't like the commercials, or maybe it's just my need for control and dislike of not knowing what I'm listening to. But whatever the reason, I really don't like it.

So instead, I'm going to post a song that I am assuming will be on the radio, because apparently the album just came out. I heard the song today from dearoldlove.com and kind of fell in love with it. Not only because of the refrain (which I love ...) but also because of the actual music, and, I guess to a certain point, the verses. But who knows?

All I know is that I've listened to the song 15 times (easily) since 12:00 today. And had 2 1/2 hours of classes between that time and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment