Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45 - A song that describes you

Wow. Just one song? That's really hard.

If the post asked me to make a playlist that describes me, that would be no problem: I'd make a playlist of the songs that describe what I believe to be major points of my life: Home, Sweet Home Alabama, According to You, Amazing Grace, This is Goodbye, as well as others.

I suppose someone could just look at my iTunes library and see all of the songs that describe me. But probably the one that I want to fit me the most is:


So we're going to just not pay attention to who sings this. I'm not a big fan of her. But someone sent me the lyrics a while back and I thought they were cute. I'd like to think that this song embodies parts of me: snowflakes sing my name, and I try to have my soul find a home in every place that I go. Right now I'm working on figuring out how much I can do, and what heights I can go to in those things.

My ultimate goal is to "climb to the heights of all I can be" and "soar on the hope of marvelous things." I hope I can accomplish it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment