Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - A song you listen to when you're angry

I'm sorry. I am in no state to decide what song I listen to when I'm angry, because I am SO far from that emotion right now. I'm ecstatic. Really. I honestly don't know how I'm going to go to sleep tonight.

But anyways, it's what the post wants, and this is the post you'll get.


I have to admit - I don't really listen to music when I'm angry. I like to clean instead. But sometimes I'll put this song on in the background. It may seem like I listen it to wallow, or to hold a grudge against whoever I'm angry at, or at whatever caused my anger. But I don't.

I like the slowness of the song - it calms me down. And the way the song is sung hit a chord with me: it seems as if the person is regretful that it is too late, but yet it's just the facts. He's sorry that it's too late, that things have passed and can't be changed, but yet it's reality.

There are some people who would fit this bill right now .... a couple of people for whom it's too late to apologize. Who have cut me down. Who have told me that they're sorry, but didn't ever think that I would say:

It's too late to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment