Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64 - what you ate today

So I know I've been somewhat bad about posting on time. I apologize - the last few days have been absolutely insane with traveling and adjusting to the different time zones. According toy body, it is still Saturday and I'm not tired on the least.

So what did I eat today?

I woke up at a fairly normal time and went out to an absolutely amazing lunch with one of my beat friends. I had chicken and we shared chili cheese fries. It was quite delicious and quite what a weary traveler needed. We eventually made our way to seven-eleven to get slurpees. I didn't eat much between then (11:00ish) and dinner, which was a homemade pot roast that my mom made especially for me :) it was the little slice of home that I've missed.

I guess I didnt realize how much I missed it until I put that first bite into my mouth. And it's starting to hit me that I'm going to miss it tomorrow when I'm back at school, with no foreseeable homecooked meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment