Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74 - What you wore today

So today was an icky day - it was overcast and drizzly for the majority of the afternoon, and into the evening. In honor of the gloomy weather, I wore a gloomy outfit (but not too too gloomy).

  • black leggings (thermal running pants, in all actuality)
  • white camisole
  • grey/white/black striped sweater with a GIANT collar. And it's droopy. And it smells really good (I washed it on Sunday and added extra dryer sheets)
  • dark grey slouch suede boots (with baby blue slipper socks inside)
  • hair in ponytail, with bangs swept back with a black headband
It was pretty simple, and definitely one of my "go-to" outfits for days that I don't really want to work hard at getting dressed/picking out an outfit. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually try to look cute.

But then again, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment