Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70 - What you wore today

So this morning I was wearing pajamas, until 6:40 when I woke up.

I changed into black leggings, a white camisole with lace edges, and a chocolate brown sweater that feels like my grandfather's hug. It's a bit pilled, and is a bit over-sized, but I like to think that I make it work. Brown slouch suede boots (with Christmas striped slipper socks, of course) completed the ensemble. I straightened my hair (not the greatest idea at 6:45 a.m. ... I somehow managed to burn my elbow. And am still trying to figure out exactly how it happened).

I wore that until around 11:30 or so, when I decided to change into a different brown cardigan - not pilled, button down, and a little less heavy (I felt as if I was melting in my dorm room!). I threw on a plaid long peacoat and headed off to lunch with a friend and then to class.

Around 6:30 (after going to class, work, and dinner), I changed into brown leggings, a navy camisole, and a Michigan Hockey T-shirt in preparation of the quarterfinal hockey game. The outfit was completed with maize and blue rainboots (with daisies on the "body" of the boot, and blue-polka dotted yellow trim). I'd like to think it was acceptable for the weather, and for the occasion.

My final outfit change of the day? Back onto pajamas. Preferably the ones I just washed today - pajama shorts in my favorite colors, and which smell like spring (thanks Bounce!!).

So that's it. Now that I write it down, I guess I changed a decent amount today. But I'd like to think that it was all necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment