Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69 - Your beliefs


As strange as this sounds, it's hard to type out my beliefs. Perhaps because it's just because they are a part of who I am, and how can you define yourself? How is it possible to put words to your thoughts and have them adequately reflect what you mean? It seems almost impossible, and though I've done it so far with most of the posts, those haven't seemed as .... important. As defining.

If you know me, you should have an idea about some of my beliefs; you'd know that I'm traditional, and most of my ideals don't fit in with today's culture. But you know what? I don't really care that they don't. Because I don't need the acceptance of others to feel comfortable with my beliefs.

I believe that your words should be reflected in your actions, but that your actions don't take the place of words.

I believe that to do your best is the most important thing in a given situation. And to follow your own ideals is the same as doing your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment