Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83 - Something that makes you feel better

Something that makes me feel better? There are a lot of little things:

  • a hug, or a pat on the back
  • an oddly specific hot chocolate from Starbucks
  • someone speaking in Italian, or a comment in my favorite language
  • a reminder of a moment I shared with my friends - a moment that we were having a blast or laughing for no reason
  • a text or reminder that someone is thinking of me. This sounds so conceited, but most of the time that I'm down means that I forget that people remember me. It's a horrible feeling, which makes me get in an even worse mood.
Those are only some of the things that can make me feel better. My good friends know what else will work to make me smile and laugh after I'm in a bad mood.

Sorry for the discordant thoughts - it's midnight and I'm tired and still working on math ... with no foreseeable end. Hopefully tomorrow's post won't be as horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment