Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80 - This month

This month has been .... interesting.

I started the month in Louisiana, where I wanted to do nothing but lounge by the pool.

Coming back to school, I was hit by chaos: midterms and papers were due, friends wanted to get back together, and I struggled a bit to balance everything.

This week has been interesting: I have had dinner with friends, have advising appointments to figure out classes for next year, work to do, papers due, homework problems to finish, and sleep to catch up on (hah!). Luckily this weekend I hope a friend is coming out, and next week my cousin is supposed to visit.

The rest of this month will test my nerves. Next Monday and Tuesday alone I have a presentation (20 minutes), a paper due (worth 20% of my grade), and a math midterm (another 25%). But I have less than a month left of school. Which is a good thing. A very good thing.

There are lots of things I want to do before the end of this month, but I also realize that I'm pressed enough as it is to finish the things on my to-do list.

I guess we'll just have to see how the next 10 days play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment