Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75 - Your dreams

I have a lot of dreams:

I dream that I can dream - I dream that I'm able to have hopes for the future, and that some of those hopes will pan out. I also dream that I'll be able to dream at night - that I'll finally get more than 4 hours of sleep, and that those hours will be restful.

I dream that I'll be happy, and that I can bring that happiness to my friends as will. I hope that I can turn into a ray of sunshine, that will permeate through the clouds, no matter how dark and dense they are.

I dream that I'll be successful at something that I love, be it English or Mathematics or some other field. Success not in monetary value, but in sentimental. I want to be happy with what I do, and have other people see my passion for the subject with which I work.

I dream that my friends will have happy lives, for even if I don't, the joy that surrounds me will always remind me that life is not completely bad. Certainly, there are the tough times, and the "off" moods, but by having happy friends around, hopefully I'll never take any good occasion for granted.

I dream that I will find someone whom I love with all my heart, and who loves me just the same. I dream that we'll be happy together, and will realize that we are perfect for each other.

I dream all of these things, but I also dream one more:

I dream that you have dreams. For if you don't, what do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment